Last Update 10th January, 2019 The Tribest slowstar vertical slow juicer and unique mincer has a low speed of 47 RPM which prevents excessive foam to the juice and preserves nutrients, enzymes, essential vitamins and minerals destroyed by the friction or rolling heat to the juicer. It has 200 Watt powerful motor and 3-stage speed reduction manual gears process the equal amount of torque as a 9 HP motor, preventing jamming and delays.
The Dual Blade, Dual-Edged Auger creates a double cut both side, doing twice as much more work compared to a traditional auger around in the market.
The Slowstar’s powerful 200 Watt motor which has a bigger twisting force and 3-stage speed reduction prevent jamming by producing 30 ft. lbs. of torque, which is more than 2-4 times the crushing force produced by other masticating juicers. In this Tribest Slowstar Juicer Reviews, we'll try to give details about this juicer.
Tribest Slowstar Juicer Reviews in Depth
- Low Speed of 47 RPM
- Dual blade Double-Edged Auger
- Includes Mincing Attachment
- 3-Stage Speed Gears
- Torque power equal to 9 HP motor
- 100% BPA-free Housing & Casing
- BPA-free including Ultem Auger & Screen
- 10 Year Service Warranty
The juice cap prevents leaks and drips. Its easy to clean as the juicer cap is detachable. Close the juice outlet to pre-mix your juice if desired. Closing the cap and adding water to the auger housing helps to pre-rinse the juicing screen for easier cleanup.
Mincing Attachment – The included mincing attachment transforms your Slowstar into a multi-purpose tool that allows you to create your favorite recipes like sorbets, almond milk and sauces.
The Power of the Duo Blade
Unlike other slow juicers, the Duo blade double-edged auger does twice the work of single-edged augers. The Duoblade rapidly cuts and crushes your produce while producing higher yields with less pulp in the juice. It’s also made of Ultem, which is 8 times stronger than cheap plastics used in other slow juicers.
Inside the Box:
- Main Body
- Juicing Attachment
- Mincing Attachment
- Stainless Steel Strainer
- Cleaning Brush
- Duo blade Double-Edged Ultem Auger
- Ultem Juicing Screen
- Pulp Wiping Assembly
Advantages of the product:
- Continuous Juicing for 45 minutes & pulp ejection
- High Juice extraction– Very very dry pulp
- 8 Times Stronger and sharper GE Ultem Auger
- Heavy Duty and long lasting Motor & build quality type
- Healthy, Long-Lasting Juice up to 72 hours
- Easy to operate & maintain
- Working parts are BPA free except motor all parts are washable
- 10-year service Warranty
Disadvantages of the product:
- Bullet Point 1Harder to clean properly than some others juicers around in the market
- Relatively high price
Tribest slowstar vs omega
Sometimes its often compare with Omega VSJ843. Both produce high quality of juice, with slowstar you will get the Mincher attachments. Normally Slowstar comes with 10 years of warranty and the omega one is 15 years of warranty. Other then that both can do a great job for you, so you can choose anyone based on the look and brand you love.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Breville BJE510XL Review: Multi-Speed Juicing To The Home Kitchen - August 22, 2019
- Best Vitamix Blender Reviews – The Definitive Guide 2019 - August 10, 2019
- Vitamix 7500 Review: Ten Variable Speed Control Blender - August 9, 2019
Last update on 2019-08-23 at 00:00 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API