Breville is a company that can be relied upon to provide professional-quality juicing to any kitchen in the home or in a commercial setting, and the Breville BJE510XL Juicer is a testimony to that fact. This juicer provides all of the noteworthy and expected benefits of Breville-brand processing technology, as well as a useful multi-speed juicing feature.
Chefs both professional and amateur will have a great time using this particular juicer thanks to its professional design aesthetic, easy to use interface and high level of reliability. If you have been the victim of a juicer that broke down on you, choking on some tough vegetables, then this is the device for you.
Part of what makes this Breville juicer special is the powerful motor that it was designed with. A full 900 watts of power has been included and given a multi-speed option that lets you dial in exactly the level of power that you need in order to maximize the amount of juice that you extract from your favorite fruits and vegetables. Read our Breville BJE510XL Review to find out more.
Breville BJE510XL Review: Features
- Multi-Speed Motor - The Breville Juicer BJE510XL series provides five separate speeds of motorized juicing, ideal for choosing the exact amount of force that you need to provide high quality nutrient-rich juices from your fruits and vegetables. The motor operates in a range that includes 6,500 RPM minimum and a 12,000 RPM maximum that ensures it can handle anything you throw at it.
- Simple 5-Speed Interface - In case you might have thought that choosing between speeds would be a difficult task, the Breville BJE510XL Juicer makes it at easy as it can get. A 5-position dial that corresponds to a bright LCD display corresponding to the most common foods used at each power level let you know exactly what to expect.
The first level corresponds to “soft fruit”, while the second displays, “citrus”, the third, “pineapple”, after which comes, “apple” and “hard vegetables”. If you can estimate the position of the food you would like to prepare to correspond to this list, you are already an expert Breville juicer.
- Extra Wide Feed Chute - The 3-inch feed chute that the Breville Ikon BJE510XL features is more than wide enough to fit in a huge variety of different fruits and vegetables in whole. This makes using the Breville BJE510XL Juicer a breeze, since you so rarely have to worry about preparing your foods beforehand.
- Heavy Grade Polymer Body - This professional-grade juicer comes with a high quality polymer body that is brushed to a slick aluminum finish, giving it the gourmet kitchen appearance that Breville is known for.
- Large Capacity Pulp Container - The pulp of your juices are conveniently relayed to a separate container that lets you take out the fibrous elements of your blended fruits and discard them or use them as you see fit. The pulp container has an integrated handle, making it easy to use and carry.
- Cord Storage - In order to maximize the professional appearance of your kitchen and its appliances, the Breville BJE510XL Juicer lets you wrap the cord around the base of the device, and, thus, minimize the amount of stray cabling left dangling over your kitchen countertop.
- Overload Protection - If you really give your machine a run for its money with heavy use, you need not fear that it will overheat and get damaged in the process. A built-in overload failsafe will engage and shut down the juicer when it detects heat levels that have risen to unsupportable levels.
- Juices Quickly - Thanks to its excellent engineering, this juicer can produce an 8 oz. cup of juice from a soft fruit in only five seconds. This kind of speed is unheard of with the products released by similar, competing brands.
- Easy To Clean Up - Thanks to the dishwasher-safe materials and included cleaning brush, there is nothing simpler than returning your juicer to a fresh, clean state after a heavy juicing session. Even stubborn, hard vegetables are easily disposed of thanks to the combination of excellent non-stick materials and the cleaning brush included with the appliance.
Read More: Breville BJE430SIL the Juice Fountain Cold
Pros And Cons To Purchasing The Breville BJE510XL Juicer
Customers who are looking for a juicer that provides a responsive, smooth juicing experience will be very pleased with what the BJE510XL offers. The primary benefit provided by this juicer is the capable multi-speed motor and its easily understood interface.
Under the hood, this product features a smart chip that assigns a level of responsiveness to the cutting engine. This gives it the advantage of being able to push more power to the cutting blades when faced with tough vegetables and being able to relax when given soft fruits and citrus, ensuring that you get a perfectly blended juice every time.
The only disadvantage to using this unit is that some parts are constructed using high-impact polymers instead of stainless steel. Breville’s higher-end juicers feature 100% stainless steel construction, which, for some people, may be a selling point that is worth mentioning. For the vast majority however, the construction and engineering of this juicer is more than adequate.
What Customers Have To Say About The Breville BJE510XL Juicer
People who have purchased the Breville BJE510XL Juicer are almost unanimously pleased with the device. The most commonly cited advantages in customer reviews are the efficient multi-speed motor, the great speed with which fruits and vegetables are juiced, and the sleek professional look of the appliance.
The company’s claim that an 8 oz. juice beverage can be blended in five seconds has been supported by many Breville BJE510XL Juicer tests. Overall, customers are very pleased with this mid-level offering by Breville that provides the form and function of a much more expensive gourmet kitchen appliance at a reasonable price.
If you are looking for an easy way to juice your favorite fruits and vegetables without stress, then this is a product you should consider. The Breville BJE510XL Juicer makes a great addition to any kitchen and is a highly recommended acquisition.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Pure Cranberry Juice with Apple and Carrot - December 2, 2019
- 10 Best Fruit Juice To Energize and Refresh You Every Morning - November 30, 2019
- The Secret Health Benefits of Pomegranate Juice - November 2, 2019