Last Update November 1st, 2017. Comes with a unique vertical design, which combines the ability to masticate juice. Well as the compactness of centrifugal juicers. We all know that Masticating Juicers keep the veggie or fruits pulp on track, it helps the juice make it tastier and less watery. This unique design VRT350 also gives you maximum durability. Other Masticating juicers offers you pain when you buy but this unique VRT350 design gives you comfort and less pain. Anytime you want to drink juice, no need to push any fruits or veggies through the feeder. So put the veggie and the fruit inside the feeder, the rest will be done by the juicer. This slow gyrate augur (80 rpm) makes sure that the essential nutrients are not ravaged and prevents excessive foam. Which allow the juice stored up to 72 hours without derogation.
Product Detail and Looks
- Fits well in the kitchen takes small spaces.
- Crushing type juicer no blade.
- Twin chamber juicing, first extracts then juicing.
- Heavy duty screen.
- Auto pulp ejection.
- Weighted around 21.85 pounds while shipping.
- Ten years’ service warranty.
- Easy to clean.
- Low sound while juicing.
- Unique VRT350 technology helps crusher and the motor last longer.
- Omega VRT350 Juicer has three settings: on, off and reverse if something got stuck while juicing at that time reverse and make your juicer clear.
- Expensive but a long-lasting product.
- Because of the feeding tube, you will have to cut everything smaller
- Very slow in juicing, yes its slow juicer which is great if you know about slow juicer.
Some customer complained that while juicing the pulp ejection mechanism is not effective, owing to frequent clogging up, so the pulp ends up in the juice. While juicing leafy veggie it will take time and sometimes the leaf got stuck inside as well and the foam comes out heavily. And also due to the small feeder, every veggie and fruit need to cut into small chunks before inserting into the juicer.
It’s on Sale now, will not last for long.