Last Update February 10th, 2018 Breville juice fountain cold is a unique modern juicer which brings out the juice from fruit or vegetables through the patented Lead Elite Juicing System. It extracts nutrient-rich juice more than twice from the average normal juicer around in the market. Besides, its juice can be preserved 72 hours without any oxidation. Moreover in a fraction of time it will extract juice whatever the fruits and veggie that is. While juicing the heat can damage to your rare vitamins and minerals found in fruits and veggies. But, with Cold Spin Technology and an Italian-made precision mesh filter, independent laboratory tests have shown that juice is extracted as “cold” as cold press juice with less than 1.8°F temperature transfer plus. A powerful and effective 850-watt motor generates up to 13,000 rpm processing speed makes it easy to process the toughest and hardest fruits and vegetables in a fraction of a second. Using the large feed chute you can juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting which immeasurably reduces preparation and clean-up time. The breville juice fountain cold comes up with a nozzle attachment using that you can juice straight into a glass and includes a brush for easy clean-up. Product Details & Looks
- Two speeds mode juice a diversity of produce By using the slow speed you can juice soft fruits and vegetables. As an example: peaches, strawberries, oranges and kale. The higher speed enables you to juice items such like: carrots, apples, beets and gingerroot.
- Stable, Stable blades easily grind skins and rinds Mesh filter and blade assembly make sure that long-lasting performance, while maintaining many micro-nutrients in fruit and vegetable peels.
- 850W for strong and smooth operation The cold spin technology enables motor against overheating even when you’re using the juicer many times a day.
- 2L juice jug with foam segregator Juice container with measuring marks collects your juice with a minimum of foam and oxidation, expanding nutrition and minimizing spoilage.
- Large pulp which allows container continuous juicing 3.4L pulp holder means less time emptying pulp waste, which will give you more time for juicing and allow yourself to make greater amounts suitable for families or function.
- Easy to set You can set your juicer ready in a short time, rather than minutes.
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe for speedy cleanup Eliminating the need for hand-washing it cause less hassle and more use. Simply place the parts in the upper rack of your dishwasher.
- Cold Spin Technology This unique technology allows you to juice multiple times in a day. This product also combines the micro mesh filter technology, by ensuring insignificant temperature transfer. Exalted Juicing System This unique exalted nozzle and super-size 70 oz juice jar allows you to the greater quantity of juice in one time. This product comes with a unique cold spin technology.
Type Centrifugal Juicer
Juice quality High
Juice shelf life 72 Hours
Dishwasher safe Yes
External Motor Dual Speed (from 6500 to 13000 RPM)
Wattage 850 Watts
Chute size 3.3 Inch Round Build BPA Free Plastic Design Upright
Noise Level High
Warranty 1 Year
Best for Juicing Soft & Hard Produce, Citrus Fruits Application Home & Personal Use
Product dimensions 15.7 x7 x16.3 inches
Item weight 11 pounds
Shipping weight 15.4 Pounds
Expertise of the product
- In a fraction of time it will produce juice
- Good for solid or normal fruit or veggie for juicing.
- Easy to clean.
- Good fit in kitchen or any other place
- The feed chute is extra wide, so there’s less prep time involved
- Nearly all removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- It comes with a high capacity juice jug and pulp container (3.5 qt) this allows for uninterrupted juicing
Disadvantages of the product
- It poorly provide pulp in the juice
- Extremely noisy
- Expensive spare parts
- Not good for juicing leafy veggies
- Sometimes outturn wet pulp, there is more waste than with a masticating juicer.
Last update on 2018-02-21 at 16:00 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API