When we thing about Slow jucer or masticating juicer, we have in mind that it will be expensive. Today we are going to discuss a Masticating juicer which cost at discounted price as $109.99 . Its Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor. Grab it before they set its original price.
With the improvement of the standard of living in our modern age, we noticed huge changes in our food habits. We all are busy with our own work for living and day by day our daily life faces a significant immense pressure. For cope up with that pressure, we all concentrate in our work without noticing our daily nutrition need. It will cause our body to the dehydration and other sort of malnutrition. For full filling this daily nutrition in a fraction of time, often doctors give suggestion to have juice. The juice plays a vital role for full filling our daily nutrition value and helps our body to fit in.
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Review
The Aicok Slow Juicer is a masticating type juicer and the right choice for the health-conscious person who wants huge variety in their daily juicing routine. It runs at a low speed which will ensure the low heat and also it will provide low oxidation while juicing. It maintains juices a richer taste maintaining the healthy enzymes and vitamins well as minerals.
This unique Low Speed Masticating Technology enables higher nutritional value for keeping the healthy enzymes in the juice. Also the heavy duty Juicing Screw: make by PMMA, non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials Reverse Function: pushes down “R” reverse switch to prevent clogging.
Wattage: 150 W
Voltage: 110 V
Dimension: 11.8 X 6.5 X 13.7 inches
Cord Length: 4.0 ft.
Speed: 80 rpm DC motor ETL Certified.
Two years manufacturer warranty
Note: Because juicer equips with DC motor, so there will be a short delay when it power. It is a Motor protection system.
- Masticating type juicer extracts more juice, vitamins, enzymes, minerals and core minerals contained in the juice compared to other centrifugal juicers
- Unique 80 rpm low rate means less foaming or oxidation, no clogging or heat buildup. Pushes down “R” switch to prevent clogging
- Higher Juicer Yield out of any fruit and veggie and drier produce
- Auto pulp-ejection for continuous operation
- Easy to assemble, operate and clean it also proof dishwasher safe; runs quietly, below 60 decibel.
- Broad spectrum juicer extracts fibrous vegetables like (celery, ginger) also wheatgrass, barley grass and other leafy greens, apples and other fruits.
- Comes out with 2 years manufacturer warranty.
- Small feeder chute that’s why you will have to cut and dice everything up
- Take time while juicing
- Not good for making sorbet or peanut butter
- Mincing herbs or spice is not preferable
Q & A
Can this machine make ginger juice or not suitable for juicing ginger root? Just wasn’t sure if ginger is too hard for this machine.
It works great for that. I’ve used it a few times now for ginger root and it’s worked great.
Is this device suitable to make almond milk?
No. In my opinion, use a hi-power blender or the centrifugal Juicer. The machine you’re talking about turns around 85 times per minute it’s very slow. The blender and centrifugal has variable speeds of up to more than 1,000 to 16000 turns per minute. When making almond milk, you have to pulverize the nuts into a gooey paste.
Just got this machine in the mail. Is it normal for it to wobble and bend the clear plastic parts when in use especially with hard vegetables?
Yes–mine does that on vegetables like Brussels sprouts and broccoli. It bothered me a bit at first, but it doesn’t seem to affect the function or keep it from working so I’m happy so far.
1) How long is average clean-up time? 2) How does it handle softer fruits like berries?
Answer: cleaning up this product just take 10 minutes but depends entirely upon your effort. As for the soft fruits like melons, strawberries, blueberries and grapes it works fine.
How can i unlock the mavhine? I’m having a hard time to unlock it. pls help. thank you
There’s a small black button on the base of the machine. Where you can put the cylinder, you may have to look at the awe of the machine head on. The button should be on the left side. I had trouble for a few minutes too for the first time. I worry! Love mine! Hope this helps!